Starting today, PEARL Bar & Dining will be offering six hours of happy hour for $6, available seven days a week from 3 to 6 p.m. and from 9 p.m. to midnight.
Happy hour will include 20 generously sized small plates and appetizers, 20 red and white wines by the glass, and 11 hand-crafted cocktails, all at $6 apiece. A few signature items include:
- · Shiso Wild Drop, voted Bellevue Downtown Association’s best cocktail, with veev acai, triple sec, house made lemon sour, muddled shiso leaf and a huckleberry tea sugar rim.
- · Whisky Sour with gentleman jack, house made whisky sour syrup (with dried figs, simple syrup, mint bitters, and molasses), house made lemon sour, and egg white.
- · Black Cherry Manhattan with Buffalo Trace, Cherry Heering, Capano Punt e Mes, Angostura bitters, and a brandied cherry.
- · Pan-Seared Prawns with hot spices and garlic butter sauce
- · Spicy Tuna Tartare with cucumber, radish, wasabi tobiko and sesame wontons
- · Eggs & Bacon made with house-deviled Sriracha eggs and honey-cured bacon
- · Roasted Marrow Bone with herb salad, sea salt, and potato crostini
- · Bleu Cheese Tenderloin Strips with sautéed garlic, port and demi-glace
- · Garlic-Roasted Cauliflower with chili-yogurt sauce and cilantro oil
“When we started PEARL, we set out to have the best happy hour around,” said Bradley Dickinson, executive chef and owner. “We’re excited to bring back one seriously delicious menu at one great price that leaves our guests full and satisfied. Six hours of happy hour for $6.00, you can’t beat that!”
PEARL is driven by a high quality, Northwest-centric menu laced with fresh seafood, prime steaks and seasonal specialties. Its wine list emphasizes the Northwest’s best offerings, and also features classic and recognizable names from California, France, and other great wine producing regions of the world.