It’s the Fall Fitness Challenge at The Bar Method and that means one thing – we are challenging you to raise the bar. The Fall Fitness Challenge is being held in honor of the late Michael Terpening. Michael was the beloved husband of Bar Method devotee Colleen Terpening and sister of Allison Enell. Sadly, Michael passed away last month due to complications of a cerebral aneurysm.
For every client who takes a minimum of four Bar Method classes per week in October, November and December, a total of 48 classes, The Bar Method will donate $10 to the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, earmarked for improving the general waiting area. Should clients or friends desire, the family asks that donations be made in his name to Swedish Medical Center Foundation in Memory of Michael Terpening.
“This is our opportunity to make Mike proud,” said Bar Method co-owner Luke Currier. “We are dedicating our Fall Fitness Challenge to Mike and the Terpening family. Mike had a reputation for ‘loving every moment’ and achieving success by raising the bar in every aspect of his life and the lives of those around him. We challenge you to use Mike’s life as an inspiration to love every moment and push yourself beyond your wildest expectations.”
“The Terpening family chose the Swedish Medical Foundation as the recipient of these funds because they would like to honor their experience at the hospital, by improving the general waiting area for others in similar trying circumstances,” added Maika Manring, Bar Method co-owner and instructor. “Michael’s army of supporters used the quiet refuge of the Bentley Family Donor Lounge to gather together during his brave battle. They said ‘it made an unbearable experience remotely tolerable, given the private, soothing environment available to them.’ And they would like to pay it forward.”
Participate in the Fall Fitness Challenge:
- Take a minimum of 4 Bar Method classes per week in October, November and December (48 classes total)
- Bar Method will provide ‘Love the Moment-Raise the Bar’ wristbands to help participants keep their focus during the holiday season
- Save 10 percent on your ‘monthly unlimited’ billing at Bar method in January 2013
- Bar Method will donate $10 on your behalf to the Swedish Medical Center Foundation in memory of Michael Terpening
- Be automatically entered for a chance to win a FREE month of unlimited classes and BAR swag
- A stronger, sexier, more confident and happier you, cherishing every moment!