Today, users of the Group Health mobile app will have convenient access to their child’s medical records and the ability to refill their own prescriptions via a smartphone.
With this update, parents of children 12 and under can check their child’s immunization record, make appointments, and email with their child’s doctor all on the go. Group Health Members can also refill their prescription and have it sent to their home or pick it up in one of Group Health’s 25 medical centers.
Launched in August as a way to help our members have more convenient access to care, the app has been downloaded 22,168 times by Group Health members. In addition, the app was recently named Mobile App of the Year by the TechFlash Flashies Awards.
The free Group Health mobile app includes five key health features in addition to the new child medical record access and prescription updates:
- Mobile access to medical records (including the ability to email your doctor, check test results, view visit summaries, check immunization histories and more),
- Direct access to call or secure message a consulting nurse 24/7,
- Wait times at all Group Health Medical Center Pharmacies and Labs
- Maps to the nearest Group Health Medical Centers,
- Comprehensive symptom checker.
Currently, the Group Health mobile app is available for iPhones in the app store and to Android users in the Android Market.
Group Health should definitely be a sponsor and supporter of BellevueBusinessJournal.com and Eastside Entrepreneurs. Even if Group Health was only on the Eastside Business Directory, they could be known as the best medical center in Bellevue Washington.