Episode 04 of CONFESSIONS of an Entrepreneur.
Mentioned in this show:
- What is Responsible Marketing?
- Building Trust Factor
- Suggested Reading: The SPEED of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything
- Consumers are experiencing information overload
- Social Media is the Answer to ever Marketers Dream
- Building Relationships and not about the number of followers
- Start with “The WHY” Video by Simon Sinek or Read:Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind by Jack Trout
- Advice about hiring a company for marketing on a budget
- What about those Schweddy Balls? (fine line between offensive and funny to get consumers attention)
- Website: http://responsiblemarketing.com/blog/
If you liked what we shared on the call
and interested in supporting/sponsoring future shows…
Please contact Joe Kennedy
(425) 213-4176 or Joe(at)BellevueBusinessJournal.com
P.S. Please let us know what topics or successful entrepreneurs in the area we could interview on future shows.
Episode Length: 40:14
Thank you again for listening,
don’t forget to like and share this post with your friends.
Comment below or tweet us a questions would love to hear your feedback.