Episode 03 of CONFESSIONS of an Entrepreneur.
Mentioned in this show:
- Follow your passion
- Find your core values
- Find out how the worst car salesman owns a car dealership
- Value your time & your energy
- How to Stay Focused during so many projects
- Importance of building relationships built on integrity and work ethics
- Do things out of passion and no attachment towards the sale or no sale
- Contribution to others will reward you in the long term
- Find Matthew Lacross on Facebook and Munich Evolution
- Website: http://www.munichevo.com
- Eastside Stimulus Supporting your local economy and community
If you liked what we shared on the call
and interested in supporting/sponsoring future shows…
Please contact Joe Kennedy
(425) 213-4176 or Joe(at)BellevueBusinessJournal.com
P.S. Please let us know what topics or successful entrepreneurs in the area we could interview on future shows.
Episode Length: 46:56
Thank you again for listening,
don’t forget to like and share this post with your friends.
Comment below or tweet us a questions would love to hear your feedback.