Episode 02 of CONFESSIONS of an Entrepreneur.
Today’s show is about the power of contribution, collaboration and events. How has going to networking events and hosting them increased sales and help increase our network. Also find out the juicy tips and a new marketing tool that will help you increase your business and web exposure.
Mentioned in this show:
- How did Stacia and Fancy first meet?
- How to create Partnerships and Advocates for each others businesses
- Pure Joy of Contribution
- Bellevue Business Journal’s Eastside Directory
- Holiday Passport Trunk Show Featuring Seattle Designers
- Bri Seeley Designer of Fancy’s 40th Birthday Dress
- Bruce Bentley Jr. General Manager of Twilight Martini Lounge
- Toys for Tots benefiting Youth Care
If you liked what we shared on the call
and interested in supporting/sponsoring future shows…
Please contact Joe Kennedy
(425) 213-4176 or Joe(at)BellevueBusinessJournal.com
P.S. Please let us know what topics or successful entrepreneurs in the area we could interview on future shows.
Episode Length: 24:04
Thank you again for listening,
don’t forget to like and share this post with your friends.
Comment below or tweet us a questions would love to hear your feedback.