Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, a national casual dining restaurant known for its distinctive selection of micro-brewed and specialty beers, recently announced the launch of its new summer menu, featuring lighter options as the weather heats up. Now through June 14, participating Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery locations nationwide will offer a vast selection of low-calorie dishes including brand new build-your-own salads allowing guests to customize their creations.
“Many consumers look to embrace a more health-conscious lifestyle during the summer, and we know that eating out can be difficult for those trying to follow a nutritious diet,” said Stan Frankenthaler, chief officer of food, beverage and strategic supply for CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. “We’re thrilled to share our newest seasonal offerings with our guests, and are proud to raise the bar for healthy eating by experimenting with flavors that will satisfy any dietary preference.”
Guests who stop by their local Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery to kick off their summertime fun can experience these light and flavor-packed new menu items, including:
- Tomatillo Shrimp on Sweet Potato Cakes – Garlic sautéed shrimp smothered in a zesty tomatillo sauce over crispy-griddled sweet potato cakes with sautéed garlic spinach, served with black bean and corn salsa with Santa Fe spices.
- Ale Portobello & Smoked Chicken Saute – Ale-soaked Portobello mushrooms grilled, sliced then sautéed with smoked chicken, topped with chile de arbol and a signature beer mushroom sauce. Served over white cheddar mashed potatoes with grilled broccoli and garnished with green onions and Santa Fe seasoning.
- Smoked Chicken Poblano – Roasted poblano pepper stuffed with smoked chicken, cheese and orzo pasta, topped with Parmesan & Romano cheeses and baked to perfection. Served in a pool of spicy smoked tomato sauce with seasonal vegetables and garnished with Santa Fe spices.
Rock Bottom also has expanded its salad menu, which now features build-your-own salads, where guests select from a choice of greens, three veggies and toppings, cheese, a crunch and dressing. Additional deliciously fresh new salad options include:
- Mexican Honey Chicken Salad – Spring mix, roasted Santa Fe chicken, grilled pineapple and red peppers, cucumber, candied Mexican mango, toasted almonds and cotija cheese, tossed in roasted jalapeño ranch dressing and finished with a honey mango drizzle and crispy tortilla chips.
- Smoked Tomato & Kale Caesar Salad – Romaine and Tuscan kale tossed in Latin asiago Caesar dressing and topped with black beans, roasted corn, cold-smoked tomatoes, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses and crispy tortilla chips.
- Grilled Steak & Portobello Salad – Mixed greens tossed in spicy chimichurri dressing with grilled sirloin steak and Portobello mushrooms, topped with tri-colored tomatoes, pico de gallo, cotija cheese and crispy potato shreds.
Guests looking to pair these healthy menu items with a cool, refreshing beverage can select the all-new Skinny Berry Soda, made with fresh muddled strawberries and mint topped with Cruzan strawberry rum and soda.
For additional details about Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, please visit www.rockbottom.com.